Contact Elected Officials

You can make a difference by contacting your elected officials and letting them know that you support ranked choice voting. Depending on what is happening at a given time, we might ask you to contact a specific office, e.g. your Texas State Representative or U.S. Congressman, and ask them to take a specific action, e.g. vote to approve HB740. 

Enter your home street address and city in the form below, then click on the GET YOUR REPRESENTATIVES button to view your elected officials. If no phone number or email address is listed, click on the legislator's name to open their personal webpage.